Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Nocra (Russia)





Nocra - Enlightened By Death

Finally it is out! Debut album from this russian female fronted black metal band that really kicks asses! After hearing the bands first demo I was not thinking that I would be disappointed this time either. And from the first track til the end nothing is really bad. And I cannot put my finger on it, but I believe that Nocra has all that is needed in a band, both raw, dark, deep and mystical athmosphere. And if I compare this with others I can just say that Nocra does not sound as any other band and that is the truth. This is so dark and pure evil that you nearly wanna scream! Songs that sticks out little extra is for example "Enlightened by death", "Mirror of the sky", "Spes est ultimum addersarum" and the last track "This is just sorrow" that is instrumental. But also to add here is that in all raw, dark and nearly depressive athmosphere you hear also some beautiful melodies in it. This is recommended highly!!!