Thursday, February 1, 2024

Violent Frustation (Germany)




Violent Frustation (Germany)

Violent Frustration a brutal and aggressive death metal Lp. Peace Was Never An Option is a brutality of pure death metal disc from beginning to end, guttural voices and very direct music, riff crushing a direct proposal. The Germans have death passages that link with thrash and make the music quite combative, here I leave the first part of the album to check: Obedient Dogs, Idiot Warfare, Nice To Meat You, Death List Birthmachine, The White Man still very brutal and imactant songs, remind me of the first wave of death bands of Usa. Then we can listen to the second part of the album: I Monstrosity, Giving Peace The Middle Finger, Philosophy Of Hypocrisy, Our Levelled Town, Nonsense Presumed Dead, Je Suis Fuck You, The Browner Of Two Evils, Yes We Kill, Work And Bleed, Iron Maidan. Remember that this type of bands remind us that there is a lot of level in the international metal very brutal and impeccable highly recommended.




 Cavernicular vs. Violent Frustration Split/Lp. of Violent Frustation second Lp. of the Germans that I have to review and really that brutality of disc a more direct and concrete proposal is this since it is extreme of beginning and finally voices, under guitar and drums to the thousand percent. Grindcore and death metal of the most brutal. Here I leave you to enjoy the set list of the LP: Better Off Dead,
Born Too Privileged, The Beast (s) Of Belgium, Angela Merkel Sextape, Ordinary Bloodshed, Die For The Cause, Take My Heart (And My Liver And My Kidney), Fear Of The Sun, Zu Deutsch Für Deutschland. If you want to know more about the band. I recommend them for everything and if you have plan.